remember when?

Hello, hello.  Remember when I used to blog here?  So do I.  It's been an amazing, whirlwind of a crazy year for Anticipation Events.  So much travel, so many beautiful weddings and so much fantastic news to share.  As wedding season 3.0 winds down, I promise I'm back and ready to catch you up on all of the beautiful things I have to share.  

  • Weddings galore: from a lakeside in Wisconsin, a cotton field in Arkansas, an art museum in Omaha and a chic boutique hotel in Chicago, we've been trucking around the country bringing a little love to brides and grooms anywhere we can find them.
  • My little sister gets married. Holy crap.  I pull double duty as coordinator and maid-of-honor.
  • We hire another fantastic coordinator to join the team.  I know you can't wait to meet her...
  • We're currently working on a complete website makeover.  In the meantime, you'll notice our little blog has had a little makeover herself.  We hope you like.
  • And this just in, we'll be spending the winter prepping for Indie Wed 2013.  We're so thrilled to be accepted as a vendor for this fantastic show and hope to see all of your smiling faces there!
  •  

Let's get ready to rumble....

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.