lucky in love

I just had to share this lovely email from one of my very first clients.  It really makes my heart all warm and fuzzy.

Hi Elizabeth,

I don't know if you continue to follow wedding blogs after the wedding, but I wanted to tell you about my latest post-wedding life event... Dave and I had a baby last week!  Her name is Harper Wells, and she's so far just fantastic at being a baby.  She eats and sleeps well and mostly complains about totally reasonable things that need to be fixed.  We're very lucky.  Dave and I still talk about how great it was to have you run our wedding day, so I wanted you to know that we are happier than ever.
Hope all is well with you!


Such a cool job I have.  Such lovely people I meet.

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.