whitney & john & their wedding invitations

Well we've been busy 'round here.  Check out Whitney & John's wedding invites that have been sent to their guests.  We hear the RSVP's are pouring in - no one would dare miss this shindig!

We letterpressed the entire suite which included the invitation, accommodations information and RSVP card and envelope.  I think you might be able to guess what the inspiration for the invite was. We mounted the invite on silver card stock and then mounted the whole thing to a dark grey pocketfold.





Their colors are navy, spring green and a hint of pink (just a hint, John).  So we pulled each one in for one of the pieces to add some serious fun to this classy day.



& Whitney & John (& also Duke!) lived happily ever after.  If she's nice to me, I might let her borrow that ampersand for the big day.  And if YOU'RE nice to me, I'll show you the bachelorette party and bridal shower invitations I made for her.

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to whitney & john & their wedding invitations

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.