ae style

I got invited to attend an event at Willow Creek Church in Barrington this past weekend. Three times a year they host "Once Upon a Wedding" and invite couples who have reserved a date to get married at the church or who are thinking about getting married there to attend. They pull out all of the decorations they have available and have their volunteer wedding coordinators there to answer questions and show them around. I made a few things to give to the couples to go along with my business cards. I think they are great. I hope you do to.

brochure
(a little "brochure" that has information on all of the packages AE offers)


kisses

(i made stickers for the bottom of a bunch of hershey's kisses and then tied them up in bags)


all

(the whole pile of happy little goodies waiting to be taken to their new homes)

These could easily be turned into awesome wedding programs and favors I think! Want me to make them for you? I am hoping 2010 will bring more "AE style" clients and I'll get to do boat-loads of crafting!

*all photographs are personal and all items made by AE style

Posted in , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.